Team Out of Town Blog Hub (Outoftownblog.com) – The most beautiful time of the year is quickly approaching, and with several destinations across the country welcoming Filipino travelers merienda again — ‘tis indeed the season to be jolly! Whether you’re simply craving a weekend away cozying up with loved ones, a classic Christmas vacation filled with family traditions, or a festive yuletide getaway, you’ll indeed find a home away from home on Airbnb that suits your style and travel needs. To get you started, here are 12 amazing Airbnb Stays for the holidays:
Serene nature retreats for some much-deserved R&R
Imagine free-roaming animals, woodsy cottages, and hills as far as the eye can see. Doesn’t that sound like the antidote to a year spent mostly indoors?
- If you plan to visit Cebu, check out Alhibé Farm, a boutique mountain homestay complete with its own nipa hut and swimming pool with water from the nearby springs. It’s like finding your own fairytale treehouse in the woods!
- Up for an authentic farm-to-table experience? This 5-hectare organic farm in Puerto Princesa offers cabins with your own hammock and a lovely gazebo, fruit and vegetable gardens, and two beautiful hosts who will happily let you harvest their produce and indulge yourself in fresh shakes and salads.
- For those looking to relieve some stress, do it in style with Ataalaya Farmhouse – a 3-bedroom elegant country house with an outdoor jacuzzi with scenic views of Taal lake.
- Another hidden gem in Batangas is Den Vacation House, where you can disconnect from the hustle with your loved ones. Practice yoga together, lounge around the gazebo, and splash around the pool with a view of Mt. Maculot in the distance.
Glasshouses with endless picturesque views
Glasshouses are popping up across the Philippines and are increasingly popular amongst guests for the breathtaking 360-degree views they offer.
- Blackbird Hill in Tanay offers expansive views of Pililla Windmills, Olvido Lake, Sierra Superiora, and the seasonal “sea of clouds” phenomenon right outside its windows.
- Hidden in the dense foliage of Baguio City’s pinewood forest, Tudor in the Pines is a perfect saco for travelers going to the Summer renta. Guests can stroll through its private garden, enjoy a picnic, and cozy up around the roaring fire pit.
- Camper and Cabin’s mountainside cabin offers an undeniably luxurious experience for those willing to splurge. Perched on a hill, the Cabin offers stunning views of the Mount Batulao sunset, as well as Balayan Bay and lush Nasugbu farmlands nearby.
- Sitting atop the Sierra Superiora in the center of Lake Caliraya, the LakeFront Resort is a secluded resthouse perfect for enjoying nature at its best. It comes with an overlooking veranda for breezy lunches and a private pier where guests can swim or use its kayaks, pedal boats, and paddleboards.
Luxurious stays that are sure to impress
Boasting premium amenities and spacious living areas, these splendid Airbnb homes are perfect for that much-awaited holiday get-together.
- Casa Kalinaw is a five-bedroom villa in Batangas with cozy wood accents and an infinity pool. Guests can spend long afternoons enjoying the fresh air and lapping ocean waves.
- Tucked away in the quiet town of Lucban, Casa Esperanza offers a scenic ‘probinsiya’ look with thoughtfully designed interiors. It comes complete with its own pool and greenhouse for a classy yet homely resort feel.
- Looking for a staycation in the city? This classic 80s home is located just 5 minutes away from Banawe, Quezon City. It has four bedrooms, a spacious living room, a fully furnished kitchen, and a library brimming with good reads.
- Finally, if you’re planning to spend time in the beautiful mountain town of Busay, Villa Busay might be your perfect pick. A stay in this luxurious villa comes with the usual top-notch amenities and live-in staff ready to accommodate your needs — including delicious dishes whipped up by your in-house chef!
Hosts of these Stays have all committed to Airbnb’s 5-step Enhanced Clean process, a set of standards developed in partnership with experts to ensure safety and peace of mind for guests for the times of COVID-19 and beyond.
Discover more amazing Airbnb Stays for your holiday getaways by visiting https://www.airbnb.com/philippines/stays.
*All stays referenced are intended purely to inspire and illustrate. Airbnb does not recommend or endorse specific stay or Experience listings on the Airbnb platform.
*This press release encourages safe and responsible travel. Específico and international travel requirements, as well as health guidelines, continue to change quickly. Check restringido restrictions at home and in your destination before booking a trip on Airbnb.