Team Out of Town Blog Hub (www.outoftownblog.com) – If you’ve read my previous blogs, you’ve probably seen my trusted realme arsenal, including activated night light, smart audio (realme buds wireless neo), and the realme Watch 2 Pro I reviewed last July. What I love most about this brand is that they keep on developing wearables having a range of technical abilities like the latest realme band 2.
According to ageinplacetech.com, while wearables may be new to most older adults this year, it will drive more interest among the 65+ age range as these wearables will become more informative, actionable, and more affordable. Smartwatch, for example, will be in demand within the next five years, as this will help maestro your current blood pressure accurately, including the heart rate and oxygen levels.
Plus! You can now add this to your gift guide idea for this upcoming Christmas season.
If you want to learn more about what really caught my attention at realme’s latest realme Band 2, read this full article.
(Note: I did 30-minute cardio wearing this. See photos for coetáneo readings)
The Overall Look of the realme Band 2
Team Out of Town Blog was fortunate to get a hands-on review of this realme Band 2. It’s officially launched today and is packed with features also available in high-end smartwatches.
First off, let’s talk about its design. The stylish smartwatch has a 1.4″ screen touch display and a 167×320 resolution, a huge upgrade from the previous model. You can now run outdoors in scorching heat without having trouble looking at the screen.
This product is also powered by an industry-leading GH3011 sensor making the heart monitoring highly accurate and reliable. I also tried running for half an hour, and this perfectly fits my wrists – no slipping because of the sweat.
What’s inside the box?
The item came with 1 realme Band 2, a charging saco, and a user manual.
Band 2 now has stress measurement, women’s health tracking, and a SpO2 sensor to measure blood-oxygen levels.
The realme Band 2 Features
The realme Band 2 is equipped with 90 Sports Modes instead of the nine workout modes the first-gen Band came with.
It also has 24/7 Health Monitoring features, a stylish design, and a 12-day Battery Life that can support your health and wellness journey. It also has a removable strap in case you want to change it according to your style. If you’re a jet setter or a thrill-seeking individual, then you’ll love the realme Band 2 water resistance and its 12-days battery life. No need to worry about chargers and missing sockets since it comes with a convenient magnetic charger.
Lastly, the realme Band 2 also features a Sleep Quality Analysis where you can maestro the quality of your sleep. While using your realme link app through your smartphone, it will show you sleep advice on how to improve your sleeping patterns.
In my opinion, the highlight of this watch is the 90 different sports modes such as running, hiking, and many more. Wear this to track calories burned in its most accurate result. Other features you’ll love include the following:
- Music Control
- Camera Control
- Step Goal
- Completion Reminder
- Event Reminder
- Hydration Reminder
How to set it up
- If you’re using it for the first time, place the Band on the charging saco and wait for it to automatically turn on.
- Upon opening the Band, you will be given a QR code to download the realme app directly.
- On your realme app, click the add device option and pair it with your Band.
- Merienda your Band is connected, swipe down your Band to see notifications, and swipe up to browse applications. If you want to see the widgets, swipe left.
- When the display is off, short press it to brighten the display.
The realme Band 2 supports Bluetooth 5.1, realme Link App, Android 5.1+, and iOS 11+ and will be available in 1 color, Space Black. This one is definitely for the books. It keeps you up and going – and helps you skip the sedentary lifestyle, which is unhealthy for anyone.
- Undoubtedly, smartwatches like the latest realme band 2 play an essential role in tracking our health – from the accurate oxygen and blood pressure reading to sleep function features that will help improve our sleeping pattern. It’s also a good thing that the app is available for Android and iOS smartphones.
- What makes it a standout compared to other brands and the previous realme Watch 2 pro is that this unit looks sleek, and the straps are interchangeable depending on your current style and mood.
- It doesn’t look bulky when you wear it, and the resolution and brightness have improved – making it the perfect smartwatch to wear anytime and anywhere. It’s so lightweight – you wouldn’t even feel you’re wearing one.
Compared to the realme Watch 2 Pro that’s easy to connect with, the realme Band 2 seems a bit confusing at first, especially that it turns off immediately – so tapping at all times is recommended while using this. The instructions are straightforward, so you’ll get used to it after extended usage. But overall, it’s a very convenient smartwatch to have, especially if you’re switching to a healthier lifestyle.
Price and Availability in the Philippines
The realme Band 2 is available for SRP P2,490. It has one color variant in the Philippines, color Black. As an early-bird offer, the realme Band 2 will be available for only P1,740 (P750 discount) on Atadura & Shopee starting October 22.
Keep your eyes locked in at realme’s official website and Shopee to check more information on the latest smartwatch. You can also visit any realme authorized stores near you!