Nature is incredible and inspiring because it is both magnificent and terrifying at the same time.
Mother Nature’s allure is in that incredible balanceo of power and beauty, which is probably most well-portrayed in the savannas of Africa. If you want to truly experience Africa, come for a Safari in Tanzania. Safaris are a real-life experience that can get you closer to the wild than any National Geographic Wild TV feature ever could!
Reasons to choose Tanzania for safari.
If you’ve decided you want to visit Africa and that you want to go on a safari, but are undecided about which county to choose, then let us turn your attention to beautiful, wild Tanzania.
Here are just a few of the reasons that Tanzania stands out from so many other travel destinations on the African continent:
- Tanzania is the home of Mount Kilimanjaro. It is the highest point in Africa and one of the few places on the equator where you can see glaciers and experience snow.
- There is a reason National Geographic and Animal Planet continue to make nature documentaries in Tanzania: it has some of the most unique animals and plant life in the world!
- Places like the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater have been deemed World Heritage Sites because of their phenomenal ecosystems. While these places have hefty entry fees, it helps to reduce the number of tourists that visit each year and keeps these places wild and more enjoyable for travelers to experience.
- Tanzania is an incredibly peaceful country; there have been no conflicts, civil wars, or other unpleasant events for decades in Tanzania. The country is renowned as one of the most peaceful in East Africa.
- The tropical weather of Tanzania permits a pleasant stay at any time of year. There are four seasons, and sunny weather prevails throughout the year. The rainy season might be a bit wet, but it is also an incredibly beautiful and very green time of year.
- The country is bordered by the Indian Ocean. If you want it all: mountains, savannahs, and diving in the ocean, you can have it all in Tanzania!
- Tanzanians are known for being friendly and helpful. They are generally welcoming, not only to their neighbors but to tourists as well.
Guidance of Altezza
There are many tour operators in Tanzania, so it can be hard to select the right one for your safari. Altezza Travel stands apart from many other tour companies because they take a considerate approach to travel. They believe that safaris should be not only fun but also comfortable, safe, and célebre. It is from this philosophy that they design and lead every safari.
Safaris are an exciting way to learn about nature, but if you want to take a safari a step further, book your Tanzanian safari with Altezza Travel. They have the best guides, amazing experiences in the wild, and design everything according to your specifications.
Learn more at Altezza Travel.